Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have the premium mopar floormats....are they really that nice and worth the upgrade from stock mats? Would I be better off with another custom floormat? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The only nice thing about them is that the front ones say "Challenger" other than that they are still light in weight and expected more for the price paid.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not worth it in my opinion. They are thin and cheaply made. They look good for a show with the challenger logo but that is all.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
If that's all your getting no, but if your getting the whole package I'ld say yes. The door sills and shifter handle i love. I've never used the cover.

·
Registered
653 Posts
If that's all your getting no, but if your getting the whole package I'ld say yes. The door sills and shifter handle i love. I've never used the cover.
What shifter? The silver Mopar T shifter for the auto? I didn't know it came with that. It's not stated on my interior appearance package order for my '11.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i got mine from a guy off Craigslist at a decent price. i would have never paid full price for them, there not that nice.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I have one that came with mine and it says MOPAR on it so I guess that's the package it came in. Not a good pic but here it is.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I have one that came with mine and it says MOPAR on it so I guess that's the package it came in. Not a good pic but here it is.
That looks pretty good. Just not sure if I'm getting it. The only things listed on my interior appearance group are the floor mats, door sills, and a car cover. Did you get the original shifter as well with that? Or did you have to forfeit it for the T?

·
Registered
585 Posts
How about these

I got these a few months back!! They were expensive but i love them. The hard part is keeping them clean as i use my car alot in the spring through fall. This year i will be ketting a clear mat to lay on top just to give them a little extra protection. They also come with the rear mats with orange piping but no writing on them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
It was made that way at the factory,
ACX MOPAR Interior Appearance Group
XE6P MOPAR T-Grip Shifter
are the codes on the build sheet

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I don't know about 11s but that site shows what's on 10s. Can you check and see if that sales code for the shifter is going to be on the car? I would think the dealer should know.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
If you ordered ACX mopar interior appearance group it should be there. this is a site on 11s.

2011 Dodge Challenger Packages & Options | New
ACX Mopar Interior Appearance Group - $945
Mopar bright door entry guards; Sports pedals; Mopar car cover; Premium floor mats with logo; Mopar T-Grip shifter
Mopar bright door entry guards; Sports pedals; Mopar car cover; Premium floor mats with logo; Mopar T-Grip shifter

·
Registered
653 Posts
If you ordered ACX mopar interior appearance group it should be there. this is a site on 11s.

2011 Dodge Challenger Packages & Options | New
I just checked my Priced Order Confirmation. It's not on there now. It had originally been on my preview configuration in November as ACX. I'm going to call my dealer this week about it. Those options may be standard on the SRT8s now and that's why it's not included. From a lot of the option on the link you gave me it looks like that may be for an SE.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Well mine is a 2010 RT classic and they are there. Those sales codes were copy and pasted from my factory build sheet. I can't see them giving something to a SE you can't get on an RT. I don't see were those were SE options on that link but whatever.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well mine is a 2010 RT classic and they are there. Those sales codes were copy and pasted from my factory build sheet. I can't see them giving something to a SE you can't get on an RT. I don't see were those were SE options on that link but whatever.
I'll find out from my dealer this week about it. The thing I saw was that the only engine offered on that list was the SE engine from the '10s :3.5L(not 6) High Output V6 24V MPI Engine - $0
Engine: 3.5L; Standard Engine

I appreciate the info and I'll find out from my dealer this week. I'll keep you posted if you're interested. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Thanks for all the info. I'll let you know hopefully Wednesday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
challengerkid...where did you order those floormats from? They are exactly what I would love for my car. I especially love the orange edge.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts