Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody I'm brand new to this forum and I bought my first challenger about a week ago...it's a 2014 sxt 3.6 pentastar. The original owner put pinstriping all over the car and put 22" rims on it as well, I think it looks super dope...its supposed to be a rallye redline clone I believe. Anyways, I've always been a fan of up-badging my vehicles and I found these sxt6 emblems that look like the srt8 ones...I also found srt6 emblems that are from the Chrysler crossfire 3.2 supercharged Mercedes engine. Am I a ****** if I put srt6 emblems on my v6 challenger? The sxt6 ones look cool too but srt ones are way cooler in my opinion...but I don't wanna be riding around getting laughed at for claiming to be something that my car is not (even though I'm not intending to) so any feedback would be appreciated

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum. Up badging = Dooshbaggery. :wink3:

Reactions: Brewcitygymratt

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Don't put SRT6 badges on your V6 Challenger.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,510 Posts
Seems every so often we get posts like this, someone armor alling their tires, treads and all and wrapping their car around a pole come to mind.....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Pictures of your 2014 sxt or it DID NOT happen.

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Sooooo what about the sxt6 ones? Cool or dumb?

Don't ever upbadge. It's dumb and you won't get respect from people, especially at the car shows. Be happy with what you got. There's nothing wrong with the SXT. I once saw the SXT6 on the rear spoiler and looked very similar to the SRT8 badge. Almost got me. Go with the SXT6. It's cool.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat
1,669 Posts
Do what you want. We will all know though...... Hell, put Hellcat badges on it if you are going to do it!

Reactions: Indy392

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
heres some pics
From your photos your ride is very cool ,,its unique looking
IMO badges will not do much for it ,, enjoy your ride

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
I would suggest not upbadging, but it's your car. Do what you want.

I just want to say, that is a great looking car!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Since your car is "super dope" :rofl: you may as well go big and put a Hellcat badge on it :thumbsup:
Seriously..don't do it, unless you want to be the guy everyone is laughing at.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've been on here long enough to know that most people will tell you that up-badging is a bad idea but you can do what you want with your car. I personally wouldn't do it; it's like putting a Ranger t-shirt on without having gone to Ranger school (maybe that's an extreme example). Also, most car people won't know or care, but for those that do, you would always be explaining yourself. I suspect that you would also feel awkward if you went to a Mopar event knowing that someone's going to figure it out.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts