Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question, does Diablosport ever update their existing tunes?

I loaded the Diablosport 93 tune on my 2012 RT about a year ago or so and just updated my Intune Tuner the other day (it took about 30 minutes).

Were those updates all firmware and other "newer" model year tunes or by chance did Diablosport include an updated tune for my car?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
About the only time they update a specific vehicle is to fix an issue. I have a 12 RT too and have been using a trinity since the beginning of 13. I don't think that there has been an update that added anything significant. They fixed the battery drain issue and added maybe tire size or something, but not much more, if any.
From my experience, I do not recommend updating. If it is working without any issues, don't do it.

·
Registered
324 Posts
DS updates tunes on a regular basis. Check their web site for the update contents and then choose whether or not you want the update.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
DS updates tunes on a regular basis. Check their web site for the update contents and then choose whether or not you want the update.
Where on the website is the update content other than if they post it in the forum?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Although they do update regularly, the Existing Tunes are usually only updated with a fix, and add add new Cal ID's for new vehicles.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
About the only time they update a specific vehicle is to fix an issue. I have a 12 RT too and have been using a trinity since the beginning of 13. I don't think that there has been an update that added anything significant. They fixed the battery drain issue and added maybe tire size or something, but not much more, if any.
From my experience, I do not recommend updating. If it is working without any issues, don't do it.

Do you know when they fixed the drain problem?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
No, it was a while back. I haven't updated in over a year. The update could probably be found in the forum by searching dead battery. I know several people were complaining about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts