Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am looking for a bit of advice. We bought a 2014 Dodge Challenger for my 16 year old and he has been wanting Halo lights for Christmas. I went to look at the head lights to see what I had to work with and noticed that there are already Halo's installed assuming from the previous owner and wired to the interior fuse box. The problem is we don't have a remote to get them turned on. I was wondering if it's possible to switch out the Remote box and if that is the best way to go? I don't want to have to purchase and install new lights if they are already there. I've included a photo of the box that is under the hood currently. I am looking to surprise my son for Christmas. Thanks for any help or advice you can give.
L. Ridolph

Technology Machine Cable Electronic engineering Wire

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,209 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) A quick Google shows you can get a remote, or remote/controller combo. For example

Assuming the halos are still wired and working ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) A quick Google shows you can get a remote, or remote/controller combo. For example

Assuming the halos are still wired and working ;)

A Guy
Thank you!! It seems like they are all still wired into the fuse box. Other than getting a new remote to check them there isn't any other way to verify if they are still wired and working, correct? Sorry for all the "dumb" questions. Just trying to surprise him by getting it done for Christmas.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,209 Posts
Sorry, that I can't say. Perhaps someone else will chime in

A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts