Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Trinity on the way. Thank You Black Friday! Main purpose is in preparation for S/C coming this Spring. But, in the mean time, will the canned tunes in there allow me to turn off the traction control? I hate holding that button everytime I start the car. I wll also be adding headers and Throttle Body...also in the mail (Thanks again Black Friday). Will I be tweaking the canned tunes to add headers/TB/CAI? Thanks!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm right there with you! I bought mine also because of the good deals and I'm also going to be doing a procharger, TB, and LT in the spring. Hope everything goes good for you.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Unfortunately there is no way to turn off the traction control. You will always have to hit the squiggly.

You can turn it full off with the tuner but it comes back on the next key cycle.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately there is no way to turn off the traction control. You will always have to hit the squiggly.

You can turn it full off with the tuner but it comes back on the next key cycle.
Not what I wanted to hear...but thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Keep in mind, when you disable it with the tool, it takes out abs as well....

A custom tune can be made that keeps it disabled at all times if desired :)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Keep in mind, when you disable it with the tool, it takes out abs as well....

A custom tune can be made that keeps it disabled at all times if desired :)
When I get a custom tune, Can I have the traction control disabled, but keep the ABS brakes working? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts