Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Also, he shipped from California, it showed up the day after I ordered it so no 2 months wait time as it takes a slow boat from overseas either.

Edit: I also noticed that the listing no longer specifies Granatelli in it as the manufacture. Maybe these are knock-offs, frankly I don't care as the one I got works. Also as Granatelli did not have them in stock and kinda alluded to waiting for parts from overseas so they are probably all from china anyway.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Ok so the Guy out of Cali is who I’ve been looking at buying from. It’s good to know that the TB’s he has have our correct bolt pattern already. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 6.4Mike

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No worries! Either way legit or not, it fit perfectly and works fine. For what it is worth it came in a plain white box with a barcode label on it and the Granitelli part number on the label. When I bought it last week that is how I found it, I dropped the part number in the ebay search bar.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
So after confirming this I’m most likely going to order mine tomorrow when I get paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 6.4Mike

·
Registered
662 Posts
Mine came off of ebay. The 200.00 one. Only issue ive had was i ordered a black one and got the satin one. Was same way with the intake so just didnt worry about it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts