Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy a 2011 challenger R/T plus in white. Can I buy the R/T with the dual blue center stripes and bright exhaust tips like the SRT8 inaugual edition has.I don't want the bigger engine. It seems as if I can build an R/T from the dodge website the way I want, but it won't alow me to add these features/options. An answer would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
White w/ Blue stripes is a special edition 2011 SRT model....it wouldnt be special if you could order your RT to look just like it...

i dont know if White is an option for 2011 RT's

the blue stripes are for the Inaugural Edition only (392)

Why do you want your RT to look like an IE 392 SRT? the RT has its own striping package, but i dont think Blue is a stripe option

IE exhaust tips are a item that can be bought from Mopar.com...not sure if they will work on an RT w/o modifying your bumper though?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of information on this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
I would like to buy a 2011 challenger R/T plus in white. Can I buy the R/T with the dual blue center stripes and bright exhaust tips like the SRT8 inaugual edition has.I don't want the bigger engine. It seems as if I can build an R/T from the dodge website the way I want, but it won't alow me to add these features/options. An answer would be great. Thanks.
You could order a white RT and get ridergraphix to make the blue stripes for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thank you for the quick answers...... I am new to this, so I am open to an education in Challenger speak. Very cool website. I thought it was just a car......... boy was I wrong! It's a way of life for some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts