Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Challenger for about two months and have notice some creases in the leather on the drivers seat and a line starting on the passenger...is this normal? I have seen other cars with leather seats that wrinkle but the Challenger seats remain tight exempt for the creases??? Makes me want to try and iron them out :icon_smile:.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use meguiar's leather wipes...should I use something else? I did some research by looking at photo's os used Challys at car dealers and I can see some on a couple and other show none...but these are just photos. Do you think it's something that could be covered by warranty??? or am I just to picky?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I don't think your being to picky but I don't know what the dealership is going to say they are from. I use meguires leather cleaner/conditioner and don't have them. Someone the other day said they had discoloration because of the seat heaters maybe it's related to that. We have used the heaters but not often.

·
Registered
398 Posts
You can try a leather conditioner but leather seats are going to get creases with use. Definately do not iron them. I've had mine a year and don't have any creases yet. Car is not my daily driver though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts