Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Did you check those out ON the WB? How do they fit? I think you will have several problems on a regular body. IMO, those nearly rub on the inside of a WB! Why are they selling them?

The rear won't rub, but have you ever seen 11.5" wide/315 on a rear of a regular body? It's generally too big.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They were huge. Yep i saw them on the wide body but it looked fine on it. Im leaning towards too big on a regular rt but daamm did they look nice. I think the guy just needs money im not sure

·
Vendor
12,215 Posts
you will have clearance issues

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
The most I could stuff in back there were 11” wheel and 305/35’s and it’s tight tight tight with my car being lowered.

IMG_0138.jpeg

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Nice this is the look im aiming for. Do you get any rubbing when you hit a bump? Did you need to use spacers? My car isn't lowered so maybe it won't be as tight.
No rubbing, even when driven hard. Only thing I needed to do was message the rear passenger side inner liner at one spot but no big deal to do. I’m on Conti. Extreme Contact Sports and with their tire, the difference in contact patch width between 315 and 305 is only a 1/4” so was an easy choice to go 305’s.

No spacers needed. I got the wheels from Velgen. They didn’t ask any questions on backspace or offset. Knowing what car I had, they just shipped these out and poof, perfect fit :)

Lance Scott CDCC @ CSP g.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No rubbing, even when driven hard. Only thing I needed to do was message the rear passenger side inner liner at one spot but no big deal to do. I’m on Conti. Extreme Contact Sports and with their tire, the difference in contact patch width between 315 and 305 is only a 1/4” so was an easy choice to go 305’s.

No spacers needed. I got the wheels from Velgen. They didn’t ask any questions on backspace or offset. Knowing what car I had, they just shipped these out and poof, perfect fit :)

View attachment 987605
Ok this helps a ton i think i figured out what to look for now. What size are the front tires?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts