- Pulled my aftermarket stereo system (DSP/AMP + 6 speakers+powered sub) out of my 2015 and planning to drop it into my now 2019
- My 2015 had a spare tire; 2019 does not
- Since no spare tire on this 2019, wanted to move my powered sub to the spare tire well to gain back trunk space
- I have this sub: JL Audio ACP110LG-TW1 MicroSub+™ single 10" powered subwoofer at Crutchfield
- I test fit this sub in the spare tire well; it actually fits in the space, and the trunk floor can fold down and drop on top of it with no interference (just tested quickly, so not sure how much clearance between the underside of the trunk floor flap and the face of the sub; need to test that next)
- Must keep sub from physically bouncing around, such as when driving on rough pavement
- Must isolate the sub from sliding over sideways and destroying my fuse box/main wiring harness & battery in a rear end collision
...The floor is also not FLAT in that space, so it's hard to use any kind of super velcro or mushroom lock fastener material.