Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am considering purchasing the flowmaster force II dual exhaust for my 2010 challenger se but was wondering if anyone has done this specific swap yet?if so do i am guessing i would need to get a new valance made for the r/t....i would like to do the install myself but i am not sure on how difficult it may be....if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated! :notallthere:

·
Registered
701 Posts
i am considering purchasing the flowmaster force II dual exhaust for my 2010 challenger se but was wondering if anyone has done this specific swap yet?if so do i am guessing i would need to get a new valance made for the r/t....i would like to do the install myself but i am not sure on how difficult it may be....if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated! :notallthere:
I installed the Flowmaster Force II system in my brother-in-law's driveway last summer. It wasn't very difficult at all but it does take a couple hours to do (at least for me). The biggest challenge was getting the car safely off and back onto the ground. That system is designed to work with the existing rear valance on the car so you do not have to buy the R/T one. However, you will be required to make a cutout for the driver's side tailpipe in your rear valance-don't get stressed over it, you can't really even see the cutouts under the car anyway so if you're not perfect, it's not a big deal.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet thx man that helps out a lot....cant wait to do it now. I'll have to post some pics once its done.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
ghostdance can help with tips on cutting the SE valance

·
Registered
205 Posts
if you havent watched it, go to youtube and search "challenger se dual exhaust"... or any combination with challenger and flowmaster in it. they have a video up of an install of the force II system.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Here is a video my son made for our challenger, I've got that same kit so you will kind of get a feeling what it will sound like.

·
Registered
205 Posts
heres the vid i was talking about.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all...that answered all my questions!!! :pimp:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey MPVA141,

As a few have pointed out, we make a nice Force II dual exhaust upgrade for your V6 SE and designed it to be easy enough to install that you could put it in at home using hand tools. The cutout on the bottom of the rear fascia is pretty easy to do since we include a template.

Good luck on your decision!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts