Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am new to the challenger community and is looking to buy a 2018 392 scat pack shaker, but it is a quick order package. I was wondering what i would be losing by getting the quick order package. And if what i would be losing i could buy separately for what i need. Thank you for your time

- Tyler

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,652 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Tyler. The Quick Order Package is just the base car (SXT, GT, R/T, etc). This is everything you get with the base model all in one package. Every trim level will have a code for that Quick Order package, and any additional packages you order will be in addition to what comes on every base.

For instance, here here are some for 2016

QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 21A SXT
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 21V SXT PLUS
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 22D R/T PLUS
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 22H R/T
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 22S R/T PLUS SHAKER
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 22W R/T SHAKER
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 23G R/T SCAT PACK
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 23K SRT 392
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 23Y 392 HEMI SCAT PACK SHAKER
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 24G R/T SCAT PACK
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 24K SRT 392
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 24Y 392 HEMI SCAT PACK SHAKER
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 25R SRT HELLCAT
QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 26R SRT HELLCAT

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for your response, would i be missing out on any good features if i get the Quick order package?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,652 Posts
You have no choice. Every car will have it's own quick order package. It's not something you choose when ordering. Think of it as mandatory. You buy a Challenger, you'll get a corresponding QOP, and miss out on nothing ;) Configure a trim with the options you like, you'll have a quick order package, and if you order options not included with the base QOP, they will have their own package numbers. In other words, it's not with or without, nor something you check when ordering.

A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts