Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger ScatPack
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snapped this after mounting the 285/305 tires yesterday. What d’ya think?

Mods: Eiback Pro Kit drop, Speedlogix front tower brace, Mopar rear tower brace, Differential brace, SL Catchcan, Hurst pitol grip, Borla ATAK Catback exhaust, Custom ACR striping by Tom Tresch, HR5 10.5" rear wheels with Continental Extreme Contact Sport 305/35/20. Fronts wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact Sport 285/35/20, Protected by Blendmounted Uniden R3

_POR7488

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,664 Posts
Looks great :thumbsup:

A Guy

Reactions: Trever1t

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Meh. Only looks...AWESOME!
That single stripe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Challenger ScatPack
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Great shot, great post work....

Painted Stripes or Wrap? Photo looks like painted on

Where did you get the red/black hell cat emblem ?

3M a friend and I spent 2 days with it....ok it was like 99% him :D

They're Vinyl overlays from Reflective Concepts on Amazon. Very cool people to deal with. Easy to apply.

Oh, and thanks. You know something of photography? I took this shot after mounting the rubber at 12 noon in very harsh overhead light. I took 5 frames 1 stop apart and used CS/LR and Photomatix to get my exposure correct, well as best I could. I'll go back when it's a nice overcast day and bring my own lighting. See more of my work on FB @Belamourstudio , IG also

·
Registered
2015 Challenger ScatPack
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks great. those 5 spoke wheels look killer

Coming from a 15 with the "lightweight" wheels, at first I wasn't so sure but I've grown to love the simplicity and classic beauty the 5 spokes have. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
3M a friend and I spent 2 days with it....ok it was like 99% him :D

They're Vinyl overlays from Reflective Concepts on Amazon. Very cool people to deal with. Easy to apply.

Oh, and thanks. You know something of photography? I took this shot after mounting the rubber at 12 noon in very harsh overhead light. I took 5 frames 1 stop apart and used CS/LR and Photomatix to get my exposure correct, well as best I could. I'll go back when it's a nice overcast day and bring my own lighting. See more of my work on FB @Belamourstudio , IG also
Nice Portfolio, I never went past TFP thru MM

Yeah been in printing for 30 years and managed production at Transworld as well for a short bit. My post is I usually go RAW into Capture1, Photomatix, PS using Nik Tools (now free for PS)- Tonal Contrast and Graduated ND being my favorite tools.

I usually only get lucky shooting at high noon in harsh light as I don't have time to plan a shot. So bracketing is the only way to go as well.

If I ever get bored with the shaker stripes i'm going to go down with this look

·
Vendor
5,687 Posts

Mods: Eiback Pro Kit drop, Speedlogix front tower brace, Mopar rear tower brace, Differential brace, SL Catchcan, Hurst pitol grip, Borla ATAK Catback exhaust, Custom ACR striping by Tom Tresch, HR5 10.5" rear wheels with Continental Extreme Contact Sport 305/35/20. Fronts wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact Sport 285/35/20, Protected by Blendmounted Uniden R3

_POR7488
Looooooooove! (Thanks for using some of our parts, too!)

·
Registered
4,294 Posts

_POR7488
Looks killer man, top to bottom - front to back!!!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Ready for Summer!

Reactions: Trever1t

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Nice, great looking car and picture. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts