Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think it's cool and you look like a cop but not for our cars....without

·
Registered
165 Posts
Without ! Breaks up the clean lines of your Challenger.

·
Registered
530 Posts
On a seperate note, how did you do your taillights? I see that with the antenna you have the outer edge dark and then without you have the reverse?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Gotta say without.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
On a seperate note, how did you do your taillights? I see that with the antenna you have the outer edge dark and then without you have the reverse?
The picture without the antenna, I just taped off the reflector ring and Plasti Dipped the whole taillight. The only problem I had with that was that during the day you couldn't see my brake lights. So I had to take it all off and come up with something different before getting rear ended amd it being my fault for obstructing my taillights. So the picture with the antenna, I took a 1" strip of painters tape and just masked off the center of the taillight and then painted all the rest. Also I left the Plasti dip on the chrome DODGE over the reverse light from the previous piant job I did.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Man, hate to bag on anyone

But looks like braces on the Prom Queen!!
I vote Naye

·
Registered
221 Posts
Is this a joke?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Really, do you need a POLL for this??? When has a CB antenna EVER looked good?
Well here are a couple of pics that I think that they look good:

These are just a few,lol. But everyone has there own opinion,lol. Oh and one more, who could forget Daisy Duke's yellow Roadrunner:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
ONLY thing that looks good is in the LAST pic, in the ORANGE BIKINI! The rest looks like :thdown:

Well here are a couple of pics that I think that they look good:

These are just a few,lol. But everyone has there own opinion,lol. Oh and one more, who could forget Daisy Duke's yellow Roadrunner:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Definitely without

1 - 20 of 24 Posts