Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i called a local dealer here in southern california a couple days ago. Well they called me today to tell me they are are blowing out their 2010 SRT8's. Apparently they have to close the books for 2010 at 8 tonight.

So they are saying they are only going to offer their "amazing" price tonight, and that i should come in if I want the best deal.

I'm feeling a little rushed, I really wanted to take a little more time before making this big of a purchase.

Do you think they really wouldn't give as good of a deal in a week or two. Common sense is telling me they would have to with the 2011's coming.

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I think it's kinda a scam but the selection of 10 will start getting smaller. The dealership I got mine only has 2 SRTs left and 1 is a FF (I don't like that color). You might not find one with the options and color you want without alot of looking around if you wait much longer.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
They usually do...

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I'd wait, don't let them rush you - sounds like a lame attempt by the dealer. Worst case is you grab a 2011! You shouldn't worry about their year end, that's their problem. You need to come up with a price you are comfortable with on the vehicle YOU want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts