Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 09 challenger se for my 21st bday.Being my 21st i decided to hit the clubs and was f***up.The next day i noticed i cracked the thing on the bottom of my front bumper idk what its called or how to get a new 1 can someone help me out

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Yes. Talk to a counselor and see if you can get your drinking and driving under control. Too many people killed by people like you.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Next time run it into a wall

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,033 Posts
Go to the dealership to get the part you need and have someone else drive if you are going to drink.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I bought a 09 challenger se for my 21st bday.Being my 21st i decided to hit the clubs and was f***up.The next day i noticed i cracked the thing on the bottom of my front bumper idk what its called or how to get a new 1 can someone help me out

Happy 21st birthday!! NOW GROW UP! :fight:

Designated driver ring a bell?

As for the thingy under the other thingy........I wouldn't bother getting it fixed until you grow up and stop drinking and driving. :werd:

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Kids with cars, when will they learn to respect their ride, themselves, and most importantly, others? They say the human brain doesn't fully develop until age 25 in regards to critical thinking and higher order reasoning. Perfect example here.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
when will kids learn not to brag about drinking and driving? nothing wrong with drinking, nothing wrong with buying a nice car at 21, but combining both is a bad idea, i hope you learned your lesson, drinking and driving don't mix.

Go to the dealer and order a new splitter/front air dam, have them install it for you, then the next time you think about going out drinking while driving your new car, take a look at the repair bill to remind you that it could have been a kid on a bike that cracked your splitter while driving wasted.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Idiot, quit drinking and driving.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
i hope you learned your lesson, drinking and driving don't mix.

Go to the dealer and order a new splitter/front air dam, have them install it for you, then the next time you think about going out drinking while driving your new car, take a look at the repair bill to remind you that it could have been a kid on a bike that cracked your splitter while driving wasted.[/QUOTE]

It probably was! Bonehead, drinking and driving a Challenger. :eek:rder:

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I suppose you're referring to the chin spoiler (black and sticks out the front of the vehicle). The replacement part is

#2 in the picture - MP-68051388AA OEM Front Lower Spoiler - 2009-10 Dodge Challenger SE, RT model $ 99.95

I'm sure you can get it a little bit cheaper or check the for sale classifieds for the part to.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Yep, the part under the front bumper is called a "Wake-up Call".. :notallthere:

BTW, please let us all know what city you live in so we avoid that area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol **** you guys i almost never drink i cracked it when i pulled in to a parking spot and got to close to the curb

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
lol **** you guys i almost never drink i cracked it when i pulled in to a parking spot and got to close to the curb
Right, did you read your own post?

I'm sure you came on to get the part info, which has been posted. Did you expect applause for your behavior? Most everyone on this forum are adults.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts

Yea, ^^^^ what he said!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey, looks like the auto-censoring software took the day off! **** **** ****! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Update with picture

I suppose you're referring to the chin spoiler (black and sticks out the front of the vehicle). The replacement part is

#2 in the picture - MP-68051388AA OEM Front Lower Spoiler - 2009-10 Dodge Challenger SE, RT model $ 99.95

I'm sure you can get it a little bit cheaper or check the for sale classifieds for the part to. If not the dealership can order it for you in 24 hours unless they have is it in stock.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
What is part 3 called? When I got some they were listed as fender extensions. I thought I read some said Canards.

405se, don't you wish you would have just said, "Hey, I hit a high curb in a parking lot. Where do go and get a new black thing on the front of my car." On a forum, think before you write. Saves the emotions. Now, you will always remember to never pull too far into a parking stall even though it will go over a normal size curb.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
What is part 3 called? When I got some they were listed as fender extensions. I thought I read some said Canards.

405se, don't you wish you would have just said, "Hey, I hit a high curb in a parking lot. Where do go and get a new black thing on the front of my car." On a forum, think before you write. Saves the emotions. Now, you will always remember to never pull too far into a parking stall even though it will go over a normal size curb.
Part #3.

MP-68043398AA 3 OEM Front Cover Extension - Right - 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger (Base & RT model & pre 2011 SRT8) $ 17.95
MP-68043399AA 3 OEM Front Cover Extension - Left - 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger (Base & RT model & pre 2011 SRT8) $ 17.95

On the 2011+ SRT8 model years they are wheel well covers that work with the new 392 chin spoiler.
For reference.

MP-68109838AA 3 OEM Front Cover Extension - Right - 2011 Dodge Challenger (SRT-8 model) $ 12.95
MP-68109839AA 3 OEM Front Cover Extension - Left - 2011 Dodge Challenger (SRT-8 model) $ 12.95

And for reference:
Challenger Parts Reference

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.