Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think the standard model would work best unless you have longer vehicles to lift.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If you can, get the longer one. I just bought the regular 5000 pound unit at Costco for 1000 bucks and it is a little short, but will still work.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,101 Posts
I would be more tempted to get one of these...although you can't swap-out brakes or tires with a drive on lift.
Well, most of them do sell this trolley type things that roll under neath on the ramps with bottle jacks, so you can lift one end off and still have full access underneath. Best of both worlds in a way, but a bit convoluted at the same time.
I think they call them a "Jack Tray"

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,131 Posts
Well, most of them do sell this trolley type things that roll under neath on the ramps with bottle jacks, so you can lift one end off and still have full access underneath. Best of both worlds in a way, but a bit convoluted at the same time.
I think they call them a "Jack Tray"
I have seen those but I was not sure if all lift systems had that available. I really like the drive on lifts as you can just park the car on it and raise it up so the wifey/kiddies don't ding the car.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,710 Posts

A Guy :)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Outside of looking spindly and unstable, they would be perfect for gaining full access to the sides of the car...where exactly do they lift up on under the challenger?

·
Registered
40 Posts
21 - 32 of 32 Posts