Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of the Liberty Walk rear spoiler. The one that is part of their wide body kit. Is it possible to purchase the rear spoiler only? Anyone here have one installed? Post a pic? How was the spoiler install? Does it require drilling?

Thanks in advance...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,673 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks A Guy. I did try a search using a different search engine (trying to avoid google as much as possible) and only came up with the full body kit. Searched google and just like you said, I found it listed for a grand. Kinda pricey for just a spoiler. But I do like it. Thanks again.

Has anyone installed one of these? In some of the advertising pictures it appears that pressure sensitive tape is used that leaves a rather unsightly and large white seem where the spoiler components meet the vehicle surface. Is the white seem ( from the tape) really that bad?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,673 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I purchased the liberty walk kit and have yet to install the spoiler I mocked it up seemed to fit great just kinda like my wickerbill and not ready to take it off yet , also beware there is a lot of knockoffs from libertywalk spreading around internet for a crazy price the l.b kit is 7k for fenders and spoiler so 1k for spoiler isn’t a bad price also there is no spoiler that has that big duckbill look , if your still looking for one let me know might be willing to part with mine for the right price

1 - 5 of 5 Posts