Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really happy with the BB resonator delete kit, got it yesterday and it went on this morning. Loud if you want to crank it up in 1st, 2nd and third, etc. but quiet as a mouse when cruising on the freeway in 6th. Best $200 I've spent on the car so far. Wife loves it!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blastin Bob is A Bellflower, California muffler shop. blastinbob.com

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drone is only a issue on automatics, the Challenger I put the BB non-resonated kit on was a 6 speed. Quiet on the freeway but roars like a hemi when you get on it. Any change to an automatic and you have to do something with smaller resonators or a specific no drone exhaust system. BB has a resonator delete kit that has small glasspacks, they call it a resonated glass pack. That may be a option on a automatic.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yea, I just removed the resonators from my auto R/T and the drone is bad in the 1600 - 2100 RPM ranges. But, I drive 30 miles to work, so the short stint w/ drone is not an issue with me at the moment.

It sounds great when stomping it...even trade I assume. I'll check out the other exhaust systems when I get some OT on the books. Looking at the SLP Loudmouths.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts