Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took the weekend and decided to throw on new slotted/cross-drilled rotors (drilledrotors.com) and pads, Stop Tech stainless brake lines, and MGP caliper covers. I piecemealed this brake set-up together over the past few months and waited until I had all the parts to do the whole job at once.

It turned out awesome!! I'm very happy with the pedal response that the SS lines add, the look of the caliper covers, and look and performance of the rotors. The car pretty much stops on a dime now, granted the original brakes were pretty shot..

I attached a few pics for you guys who are interested in brake upgrades for your R/T's without spending the big bucks for Brembo's or other big brake upgrades. This set up was a little pricey but much less expensive than a big brake upgrade like Brembo or Baer. I have around $620 in this set-up (The MGP covers were a little costly at $240) but I am very satisfied with the results for both looks and performance.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.