Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I would really like a set of these wheels for my car. If you're within 8 hrs of Nashville and have some you'd like to sell or know of some for sale please let me know !

Also, if you're interested in Chrome Clads we can work out some sort of trade deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response, I'm trying to PM you but it keeps bringing up an error.

You're about 11 hours away from me but if the price is right I may be interested. Could you please PM me what you're looking to get for them, or you can post it on this thread if you'd like.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Anybody?

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sure hope so. For some reason I just really like the look of these. And I don't see them very often.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...bump...

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have them

I have these exact wheels you're looking for with very very low miles, I want to replace them and get something that is all black. What price are you looking to pay?

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you're interested ALL BLACK R/T maybe we can all make a deal together.

Whit's in Alabama, only 2 hours south of me in Nashville. ALL BLACK is 7 hours north of me near Chicago. I'm sure we could make something work if you guys are interested.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The search is over! Thank you very much srt8_hmi for the help and going out of your way to get me these wheels!

Here is a pic of the wheels. The second one is after I polished them up and then waxed them.

Attachments

Reactions: pdx.challenger

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Me too...now if I could only get the tires I want. Damn things are on back order apparently...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts