Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious to whether most of the members on this forum drive their R/T most of the time or they just take it out to "toy".

I drive mine daily until the winter comes around. I then have an older 4x4 that i drive through all the crappy weather. I don't want my Challenger touching the salt.

Look forward to your replies....

·
Registered
428 Posts
Mine is more of a toy, I have a company car. However, I drive it when ever possible. Unless its raining then I take the wifes car.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Daily driver. And I kind of laugh at the baby treatment that these cars get from owners. Not to completely underplay it, but it's a car. A great looking car, sure, still a car.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Daily Driver here!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Daily driver here. 8 months old and 18k miles. Two high performance driving events and multiple drags. Of course when I get serious into road racing I'll have a second R/T to be my racer.

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
I drive mine, rain or shine, cold (snow) or hot. The only exception is when it's nice enough to use the motorcycle to get to work (>40 degrees F).

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ours is a fluffy toy. Bought it in March 09 and last Oct when it was put away for the winter it had 2400 miles. It has never been wet. When I clean it it is done with a damp towel and never soaked in water from the hose. gets waxed on a regular basis.

·
Banned
675 Posts
toy among my other toys.

truck is a daily driver

·
Registered
8 Posts
Currently it is filling both needs... a toy and a driver. However as soon as I pay off the ex...:browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Daily driver for me. Winter is just too long.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Have a company car for work. If its raining I'll generally drive the truck since I live on a county road that gets pretty muddy, other than that drive it every chance I get. 17,000 in a year isn't bad for someone that doesn't use it to commute to work and back.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Mine used to be a daily driver, until they got rid of company cars for my delivery job. When that happened I bought a used Prius as my delivery car(full blown hypocrit! :D ). I miss driving the Chally every day, but I take her out whenever I can.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Daily driver. Life's too short to be driving a car you don't like for 4 months out of the year. The way I see it, people drive 300s and Chargers everyday around here. I will wash mine sometimes 2 times a week including undercarriage during winter months. Car handles as well or better than my previous Cobalt.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts