Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Just buy them loaded from A1 Cardone. They come with the calliper and bracket.

Front Right 5.7 Liters OE Phenolic Piston;Semi-Metallic Pads 16-5016

Front Left 5.7 Liters OE Phenolic Piston;Semi-Metallic Pads 16-5017

Front Right 5.7 Liters; Optional Heavy Duty Caliper OE Phenolic Piston;Supplied w/Mounting Bracket;Caliper supplied with optional heavy duty silicone boots and new hardware 18-B5016HD

Front Left 5.7 Liters; Optional Heavy Duty Caliper OE Phenolic Piston;Supplied w/Mounting Bracket;Caliper supplied with optional heavy duty silicone boots and new hardware 18-B5017HD

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just buy them loaded from A1 Cardone. They come with the calliper and bracket.

Front Right 5.7 Liters OE Phenolic Piston;Semi-Metallic Pads 16-5016

Front Left 5.7 Liters OE Phenolic Piston;Semi-Metallic Pads 16-5017

Front Right 5.7 Liters; Optional Heavy Duty Caliper OE Phenolic Piston;Supplied w/Mounting Bracket;Caliper supplied with optional heavy duty silicone boots and new hardware 18-B5016HD

Front Left 5.7 Liters; Optional Heavy Duty Caliper OE Phenolic Piston;Supplied w/Mounting Bracket;Caliper supplied with optional heavy duty silicone boots and new hardware 18-B5017HD
Do u have a link?

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Googled the part numbers he posted, and it looks like you can pick them up on amazon for $100/caliper.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Website is Cardone.com

·
Registered
504 Posts
100 is not bad price but I was getting them for a bit better.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Go to the Saleen website. They sell R/T take off parts there. A set of front calipers and both rotors for $99.
$79 bucks for the rear set.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
standard and STP equipped cars I would guess

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I just upgraded to brembos about a month ago. The shop still has my old brake system there I believe. If you are interested I can see if they still have them there and we can work out a price and shipping from there.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I HAVE A NEW SET OFFF OF A 2014 RT that are the (BR6 HD) and they only had 815 miles on them. I will sell them for about $500

·
Registered
504 Posts
The difference is the first set does not come with calliper bracket or boots. Where the lower numbers come with it loaded with the bracket, boots and guide pins.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Brake pads

Calipers

Should have most everything you need. Any chance you'd be interested in the whole deal? If so I can get the rotors checked to see if they are in spec. I was already told the front pads are good. The rears are gone so you'd need to buy some rear pads. Or honestly would probably just be best to get the calipers and the knuckles and buy your own pads and rotors. That way you get what you want and know they are new. Also save you some shipping costs.

Let me know how you would like to proceed. I'd love to send the whole lot off to you.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Sent you a PM. Let me know if it works on you and I'll get the ball rolling tomorrow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts