Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
The stage kits have nothing to do with the 392 Scat Pack model or their active exhaust system. The exhaust that comes with the Stage one kit (so far the only kit available) is a Borla cat back system. So far Mopar hasn't released a stage one kit for the 2015s.

·
Premium Member
2014 R/T Plus
19 Posts
I've got the Borla S-Type in my RT. What series do the Scat Packs come with?

I just want the heads.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess what I was getting at is can the 6.4 liter 2015 exhaust system fit a 2015 rt , I have since had this answered.. No..
There is a computer program that governs the RPM dump. Which a rt does not have that code unless a sport turn (once cracked) would like to add it to the programming. But even then the chips have different components and wiring for said dump.. Best just get a electric cut out. That way I won't have more

(even stock has a little bit, wife noticed)

drone and I can open them up right off the headers to get rid of that teenager Honda sound next to me

Billet is the color of a cold colt 45 ..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kern dog it's a tag, just a tag like signature and besides for trying to troll, or comment on nothing important what relevance does you comment have to my original posting. If I wasn't a apathetic veteran I might make a simplistic retort and feed into your ignorance.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I don't mean to insult here, it just looks like a phrase you're trying hard to promote, Like Ricky Bobby tried with.."If you're not FIRST, you're LAST".

·
Registered
689 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Then I apologize kern Dog , my PTSD aggressiveness gets ahead of my thoughts and become ignorent myself,

My tag is in reference to what I have named my car, "Colt" I have a colt 45 that is the same color as my car. And colt is also what is widely known as a young horse, a young horse that has potential to increase its horse power and will. Definitely a play with two meanings.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That article was from last year...

2 weeks ago a catback showed up in the "stuff you can order" catalog for the parts department.

I've done the Hellcat intake mod on my 15 r/t and want to do the exhaust next.

·
Registered
3 Posts

2 weeks ago a catback showed up in the "stuff you can order" catalog for the parts department.

Where did you get the he'll at intake mod? Did it have any significant differences?

·
Registered
3 Posts

Where did you get the Hellcat intake mod and did it show any significant differences?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts