Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 SXT I'm thinking about installing dual exhaust when it comes out of storage. I live in Montreal,Quebec just wondering if anyone has a take off from a R/T they want to sell...

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey djnolan, i hope you gonna have one , my self ... i searching one but cool i find one at kijiji or check lespac, i find a dual cat back zoomers exhaust at 1/2 price for the real one, the guy sell me because its too loud noise but is wife told me she love the sound, i got a sxt 2010 red and can`t wait to enjoy my new chally sound, and you know what i go to mr.muffler and they make me a price for a dynamax and the price is approx 700.00 so you can go or you can search for a deal like i got in kijiji..

hope we can see eachother i`m from mirabel about 15 min of mtl and if you we can be friend in the forum for more answer or question or future meet. ciao men:thumbsup:

·
Registered
504 Posts
RT exhaust

Hey guys, I took off my RT exhaust at 500 KM from the headers back except for the cats which I kept and I'm selling it if your interested.

Todd

·
Registered
232 Posts
Parts for Sale

I have convertor back (2010 RT) for sale. Has 2700 kms on it. You get everything but the tips. Also have mags and F1's for sale.

$300 for exhaust.
$1400 for mags/tires (4718 kms)
Super trak pack springs amd sways $200

Buy everything 1800

Come to Toronto

StevoHemi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts