Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All R/T came with dual exhaust correct?

Reason I ask, is that I was driving next to a black Challenger today with go-wing, heritage wheels, and red r/t fender stripes but then noticed it had a single exhaust when it past by.

·
Registered
142 Posts
All R/T came with dual exhaust correct?

Reason I ask, is that I was driving next to a black Challenger today with go-wing, heritage wheels, and red r/t fender stripes but then noticed it had a single exhaust when it past by.

That's my understanding. Maybe someone decked out an SE? Go-Wing is a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
There's alot of that going on but I don't know of anyone that makes an exhaust that isn't duals for an RT. Most likely another case of upbadgeing and we don't want to go there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah, I know that's a touchy subject a don't mean for it to go their... was just curious since it looked pretty well done.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Yes, sounds like a V6 with some mods

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
There's one running around here with a custom paint job, (amazing looking candy apple red) the wheels and stripes off an R/T Classic, and the little wing on the back. It's an SE. I was fooled by it until I got close enough to see the back end and the single exhaust.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
ONLY in TEXAS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts