Dodge Challenger Forum banner

R/T for the win

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Jay6spdRT 
#1 ·
Ok Im on my way home and its like a ghost town on the tollway, where out of nowhere I notice nice blue headlights coming up crazy fast. And what do we have here, a 2011 Lexus ISF slows down along side me and immediately takes off...go figure LOL I didnt know we were racing. So after he slowed down and I came up along side of him, doing about 60ish we go for it. I let him get the hit. I ended up shuting it down at 130 and ended up beating him by a car : ) Not to bad Id say. That 60k Lexus sure did look nice haha.

#2 ·
130 and you were just cruizing = he was probably a rattlin!

#3 ·
I agree, 100%, with the title of this thread. :thumbsup: I have not fooled around in a while. Be safe guys.

#4 ·
yea, man. A turbo V Dub tried to jack with me the other night too.

I'm glad we hold our own against people who just want to mess with us.

#7 ·
LOL... Ya that was way illegal : ) and I did repost this were it belongs, Thanks guys :bigthumb:

#8 ·
Good job! I get the same crap on my morning commute from a new Camaro. It happened again this morning. Driver is hesitant as she rolls up on my car after blowing by everyone else in my rear view mirror. She is predictable and each time she pulls the trigger I am out front, no sweat. There's a lot to be said for driving skill as she darts from lane to lane before we exit together. I can smell her fear as she approaches me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.