Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I just purchased a R/T Scat Pack Challenger and wondering about lighting that R/T up for at night maybe when I turn the fog lights on, etc. Does anybody know of any aftermarket companies? Thanks.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,309 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,699 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have any of you guys installed these if so which one also if you did where did you grab the power from

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,309 Posts
Have any of you guys installed these if so which one also if you did where did you grab the power from
No I have an SXT and one for it is 150.00 not doing it... I dont cut or splice into a factory Harness anymore since so much
of the car is very Voltage, AMP sensitive. How ever there is many sources you should be able to use depending on how you wish to set it up.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,699 Posts
I'm a debadge Guy ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,705 Posts
Also red (or blue) lights on the front of your car are a HUGE no-no.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101. 2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD
562 Posts
I 2nd the x-lume products. I was looking awhile back, comparing products, and feedback and to me they had the best product.

I could not find a light up SRT8 from them and abandoned my search at that point.

It’s not a light, it’s a emblem
True but it puts off light. If I did one I would try to get a multiple color version so I could use the most legal one while in motion.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I’ve got that illuminated emblem from wish.com that is listed above. I used it as a trunk light in my trunk/subwoofer install. Although the lettering is red, the LED’s light up white.

I’ve tried to photograph it lit up in the dark but it has proven very difficult.

Keep in mind that it ships from China - mine took about 5 weeks to arrive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts