·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you know if you have the super trac pack

i have a 2010 R/T classic auto?

i was just curious

thanks

and also does anyone know how to fully turn off the ESP i read something about cycing the key and holding the button down but i have a keyless go so how would i be able to turn it off?

thanks

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
There are two ways to find out that I know of that will tell you if you have the Super Trac-Pac, one is the window sticker, it will be listed in the right side of if where all the options are usually listed. Also another way is to go to the dealer and have them run your vin#, it will telll you also what came with the car(standard and options).

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
AWD option indicates you have the STP.

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
With the keyless you have to take out the push to start button, you can do this with your fingernail, or a small screw driver. Then use your key fob to start the car with. in order to take the ESP off completely, you need to be moving at least 10mph, then turn the key fop to the start position, the starter WILL NOT engage so dont worry. Leave the key turned to start for a few seconds. At some point the lights will blink and you will notice that the ESP warning light on the dash will go on and you will also see that the ABS warning light will be lit too. ESP is all the way off now. Have fun! Once you turn the car off again it will be back on.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Also, if you have STP you can turn off ESP by holding the ESP button down for about 8-10 seconds but you have to be going less than 10 MPH.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Also, if you have STP you can turn off ESP by holding the ESP button down for about 8-10 seconds but you have to be going less than 10 MPH.
....IME, you have to be stopped (whether in park or in gear) or else it will not work.

EDIT: Tried it out again this weekend and it worked. I guess I was just never rolling slow enough in the past.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts