Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else ordered an R/T Shaker and received a build date? I ordered mine on 03/09. Dodge chat (though the answers vary) seems to place me in D status with no projected build date.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I checked with Dodge chat today and the rep said I'm at status D1, waiting for a place in line to be built with no ETA.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After seeing good pictures of B5 I came really close to canceling my order to get a B5 instead. It is a fantastic color! I've never had and always wanted a red car so I stuck with the original order.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Last night, I ordered a billet silver R/T Plus Shaker (shaker stripe delete). The dealer said that an order could take anywhere from six to twelve weeks depending... They said I shouldn't expect any communication from Chrysler until it's being built. I test drove a R/T Shaker the other day and absolutely loved its performance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Last night, I ordered a billet silver R/T Plus Shaker (shaker stripe delete). The dealer said that an order could take anywhere from six to twelve weeks depending... They said I shouldn't expect any communication from Chrysler until it's being built. I test drove a R/T Shaker the other day and absolutely loved its performance.
Awesome! Congrats! Mine was J status as of Friday. Hopefully it'll arrive soon!

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations on your build's progress neuor! Don't know what the status letters mean, but I'll find out when they start emailing me.
List of status codes here! Mine was built during week 5 of my order.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice!! My RT+STP5.7 is D1 as of a few days ago. 818vin...ordered early March.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just got the call my car is on the truck for delivery at the dealership today!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts