Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to say hi and thanks for accepting me into the community. I bought a 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker about three months ago and am loving it. I currently reside in Central Ohio so if you see a Header Orange Shaker screaming around, that will probably be me.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,951 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome from Van Wert, Ohio.

What do you have planned for mods?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NICE RIDE I don't live to far from you would you like to hook up sometime Let me know.
Sure, I am in the Pataskala/Newark area. I am sure we could hook up in the future :grin2:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from Van Wert, Ohio.

What do you have planned for mods?
I am in process of putting the Dyno Max Race bullets in place of the mid muffler. I will be buying a Diablo Trinity Tuner from Hemifever in the next couple months. The car is an A5, so I know the tuner will boost it significantly. I really dislike the lag on the car, so the pedal commander is my next option, but want the tuner first. I've looked at cam swaps, ported/polished heads, header changes, Super/Prochargers, etc., but in reality it all boils down to cost. IMO the magical number is 400 HP to the rear wheels. I get that, I will be happy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hey xxdirtyjoexx if you get this message today that is sunday july 2 2017 there is a car show at masseys pizza in Heath at the mall off of RT 79 FROM 1pm to 5pm today if you have time I will be there with my 1970 Plymouth superbird if you like to stop buy and if you can not when is it the best time to stop by at your place so we can talk. Hope to see you there today.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,951 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey xxdirtyjoexx if you get this message today that is sunday july 2 2017 there is a car show at masseys pizza in Heath at the mall off of RT 79 FROM 1pm to 5pm today if you have time I will be there with my 1970 Plymouth superbird if you like to stop buy and if you can not when is it the best time to stop by at your place so we can talk. Hope to see you there today.
I'll see if I can get there. Doing some remodeling right now and will probably be in that area due to Lowes. Are you the Red Superbird I saw last weekend?

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you get a change to come down today.I have a VIT C orange superbird if not maybe we can hook up sometime.
I did. I saw that beauty of a Superbird as well as the blue '68 Dodge Charger beside it. My daughter got pics of both lol.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I wish you would have stop by and said Hi why you where there That is my friends 1968 charger. You never did tell me the best time to stop by.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts