Dodge Challenger Forum banner

R/T Shaker VS Scat Pack Widebody

Tags
buying spwb
19K views 142 replies 45 participants last post by  STINGRAY 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I am currently on the hunt to trade in my 2018 SXT blacktop package (photo below) and am on the fence about what to purchase. I really wanted an R/T shaker at first but after doing some research I came to the conclusion that I could opt for a scat pack widebody for a pretty similar price. What would you Mopar experts suggest? I am waiting till the mid-end of the year to let these prices cool off a bit. Also thinking about putting the performance spoiler onto my car until I trade it in to hold me over. Don't get me wrong, I love my SXT but I am definitely ready to have a V8 that I've always dreamed of.

(My current 2018 SXT w/ blacktop package)
Sky Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

See less See more
#143 ·
SPWB has wider tires to get the power to the ground for better traction which is useful power on the street. Will handle better than regular body but eat more fuel if that means anything to you as well reduce top end speed as there is more resistance in aerodynamics with wide body.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.