Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to add a matte/flat black R/T side stripe to my 2015. I don't like the double side stripe they offered on the later ones. I much prefer the earlier 2009-2014 versions.

So I like to hear from people who have added stripes and what company they went with and why. I would like something that's easy to work and last. I don't mind paying for quality. I would choose quality/longevity over ease of installation if necessary.

Any recommendations? There's quote a few suppliers out there these days making stripes. I'd like to do it once and be done.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
672 Posts
If you like the earlier style R/T Classic stripes, why not use the OE stripes. Any Dodge dealership could order them for you. I had a '12 R/T Classic, and I preferred the stripes on it over the '15 and later stripes. Otherwise, there are several companies that make some nice looking stripes, but I have no experience with them.

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
I much prefer the earlier 2009-2014 versions.
Just use the 2011-2014 version, the door handles changed slightly for 2011-up and the side stripes are a little different.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,242 Posts
I have a '16 with the same Ridergraphix stripe ('11 - '14 style) on my '16 - these are the flat black (matte) finish
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

between the fit and the quality of the vinyl - its as close to OEM as you can get
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: Moparrebel

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
606 Posts
I've had RiderGraphix decals since 2011 and the 7-year outdoor vinyl lasted 9-years! I chose them back then, and again last year, because their decals were cut the best following the body lines and contours perfectly. The same cannot be said for many others.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,499 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,242 Posts
yeah mine can't be rider, my extensions on the front are not as pointy. I wish they were.
Rider makes extensions (for the OEM stripe) that extend them out to the fascia like mine are

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
I'm partial to the '71 side stripe as well. I bought mine from RiderGraphix.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: 1973Cuda
1 - 10 of 10 Posts