Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in an R/T steering wheel, let me know. Its only about 3 months old. It would be a great upgrade for the SE's. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Yes how much please?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
What do you mean by R/T steering wheel? You mean with controls for radio and dash? It depends on what package the person has. I have an SE with that wheel. There was a thread on adding the controls. It just wasn't a plug and play.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have the wheel, I am asking $150 plus whatever the shipping would be. It includes the directions and the 3/8 hex to take of the wheel. Here"s a pic before it came of, remember its just the wheel...not the air bag.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Shame it didn't have the controls.. If it did, I'd most certainly make an offer...

·
Registered
49 Posts
How is it that is the same wheel in my car? I don't have an SRT. Odd. (sorry about the post - just wondering - bought my car two days ago.)

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Aren't all R/T wheels leather wrapped? This is why I didn't buy the base model. I figured that 100% of my driving, I'd be holding the wheel - except when I'm eating, talking on the phone and putting on my makeup.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I dunno - came with my car and it is leather wrapped. I do have leather seats though - maybe a pkg.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yes, the SXT is the 25G in the US. It is the upgrade package with the fogs, 18" wheel and leather wrapped steering.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes I noticed that you call them SE's down south but nothing up here says SE on it. Mine has the leather seats, 18 in wheels, no sunroof, and the Boston stereo, fogs. I think everything else is stock.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
The leather was an option by itself and so was the sound system.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts