Dodge Challenger Forum banner

181 - 200 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Hey Frank, did you have PP because of the Tazer, or because your car has the Super Track Pack?

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Tazer but they won't stay active
I have to get my car to get the signal from UConnect that it no longer has an account
It is still deleted but the ViaMobile still works I am thinking when they quit (when they get a signal from the Satellite) that the PP will stay.... Fingers Crossed but man it is cold out

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Tazer but they won't stay active
I have to get my car to get the signal from UConnect that it no longer has an account
It is still deleted but the ViaMobile still works I am thinking when they quit (when they get a signal from the Satellite) that the PP will stay.... Fingers Crossed but man it is cold out

I told you!...you may have to delete your account several times. I've heard this is the case...hard to delete, for anyone who has done it....but, also, they all did get the performance pages back.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
I told you!...you may have to delete your account several times. I've heard this is the case...hard to delete, for anyone who has done it....but, also, they all did get the performance pages back.
I deleted it twice from the Mopar Site and it has not returned. I am going to wait until Tomorrow to see if it gets a signal from the Satellite to reset. (It did today)

·
Registered
5,897 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
iheart, pandora, slacker, aha they are in the radio but link to your phone and plays music from them over the radio. Really neat. You get 5 years of them for free. But when I cancel my account I bet they go away. Which is fine if I get the PP.

https://www.driveuconnect.com/pdf/mobile-reference-guide/Play_Pandora_Via_Mobile_iOS_only_final.pdf

I can play all those just by connection my phone via wifi, open the app on the phone, set the unit to media/iPhone...and they play.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Well it is no longer on the account. Reset the radio 3xs everything loads even had an app for the vehicle handbook. worked great for about 20 minutes in the garage then the performance pages disapeared, performance control stayed and the tab for the performance pages quit working. I may as well trade it in for a '17 with STP and NEVER let them register it. Funny thing STP mode let me put the car into track mode (500 hp) never did that before. I can't drive it until spring.

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Well it is no longer on the account. Reset the radio 3xs everything loads even had an app for the vehicle handbook. worked great for about 20 minutes in the garage then the performance pages disapeared, performance control stayed and the tab for the performance pages quit working. I may as well trade it in for a '17 with STP and NEVER let them register it. Funny thing STP mode let me put the car into track mode (500 hp) never did that before. I can't drive it until spring.

That's odd, several have done this (deleted the acct),,,all said it was a pain to delete (kept coming back) but finally got it deleted....and all said the pref. pages came back. The performance pages are not part of the "paid" Uconnect and are something you "have the rights to" so to speak. I'd first call the Uconnect people, then take to the dealer if that doesn't work. (wow, so many I've heard this "cant drive cause of weather"...MAN...I'd move!...I'm in Dallas, even in the winter we can count on good weather 60+ % of the time!)....
So? what is this you mean by "Funny thing STP mode let me put the car into track mode (500 hp)" ? not sure what that is?
I have a 2015 scat pack. The modes are default, custom and sport. I bought the TAZOR, and that opened up the SRT/Hellcat options (ie TRACK mode)...but none of them change the horse power. Track mode gives a GREAT shift mode,,,it shaved off 2/10 of a second in my quarter mile time.
I went from 11.9 to 11.7 sec quarter. All my other mods...did absolutely nothing for any of my times. I only have R2C- 1650 CFM cold air intake, a truly ported n polished throttle body from "the fastman" and electronic cutouts on the exhaust.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
ok so I called and disconnected my account from my car. I went out and the radio reset buy itself. (2015 R/T) I reset it through the Dealer Mode. It rebooted and PP was working for a couple minutes then it went away. I unloaded all the Perf. Pages and STP and Drive Modes reloaded and just the Drive Modes were working no gauges, in the radio, so I shut it off and called it a night. I hear some people saying they work after a few "Sleep Modes". We will see. I have the tools to pull the dash apart. What connector if any do I need to disconnect?
Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,001 Posts
ok so I called and disconnected my account from my car. I went out and the radio reset buy itself. (2015 R/T) I reset it through the Dealer Mode. It rebooted and PP was working for a couple minutes then it went away. I unloaded all the Perf. Pages and STP and Drive Modes reloaded and just the Drive Modes were working no gauges, in the radio, so I shut it off and called it a night. I hear some people saying they work after a few "Sleep Modes". We will see. I have the tools to pull the dash apart. What connector if any do I need to disconnect?
Thanks,
Frank
Did PP work for you? I just called to cancel my uconnect account (finally) but still don't get the pages. :(

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Did PP work for you? I just called to cancel my uconnect account (finally) but still don't get the pages. :(
Nope had no account connected for over a month and nothing. Relinked my VIN to get the Viamobile apps back, they have been discontinued. So I have Yelp, with no Nav and "Send and go" again with no Nav. it is useless.......

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,001 Posts
Nope had no account connected for over a month and nothing. Relinked my VIN to get the Viamobile apps back, they have been discontinued. So I have Yelp, with no Nav and "Send and go" again with no Nav. it is useless.......
Bummer. :( I called Uconnect again and the rep confirmed there is no account linked to my car. I asked if they could reset my system and they directed me to dodge care center 800-423-6343 who helped me reset the system. I then deleted all my info from the head unit, factory reset the system through the engineering mode, installed the Tazer and activated performance pages along with STP. When the head unit restarted I had PP. Drove the car around and they disappeared once I shut the car down and went to restart. This is really frustrating. I am convinced that the 5 year traffic/weather has something to do with it. The kicker is now my sport mode button no longer is linked to the steering mode (or maybe I am imagining that it is supposed to). :crbaby:

181 - 200 of 211 Posts