Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put the RedEye spoiler on my R/T and wondering if the holes are in the same spot.

·
Super Moderator
15,745 Posts
The SRT Performance spoiler (its available on Scat Pack / Hellcat and Hellcat Redeye) will bolt up to the stock holes in the rear decklid across the model range

·
Registered
14,492 Posts
There's some videos on YouTube on doing it, just don't pry it off!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
I recently installed the same spoiler. Take your time getting the old one off. Two sided tape and center clips are fun. I cut the tape then squeezed the clips shut to pull old one off.
20200509_102613_HDR.jpg
20200509_103846_HDR.jpg
20200509_120942_HDR.jpg

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,824 Posts

Thats not yours in the pic is it??

Tell me that’s not yours...please tell me that’s not yours!

·
Registered
14,492 Posts
Thats not yours in the pic is it??

Tell me that’s not yours...please tell me that’s not yours!
Haha hell no!

A dealer tech actually did this to a customer's car, told him he thought the new spoiler would cover the dents. It didn't! Just unbelievable!

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,824 Posts
Haha hell no!

A dealer tech actually did this to a customer's car, told him he thought the new spoiler would cover the dents. It didn't! Just unbelievable!

Oh wow...

But why did...

Or what if...

Even still, how...

That scenario is so shocking to me that I can’t even form complete sentences anymore...

Wow, just wow...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Haha hell no!

Dealers hire kids too inexperienced to be doing anything besides changing oil, then half cant get that right. They dont want to pay $$ for the experienced techs. End consumer pays the price.
Use a piece of fishing line to cut thru the two sided tape. Easiest way to remove spoilers and badges. Obviously tech new nothing to damage a trunk lid that bad. Then to think he could cover his screwup with a new spoiler just shows his inexperience.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all!!! I have removed them in the past on my on my first Challenger so no worries as the best way is fishing line and patience and the those wonderful clips!!!

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
341 Posts

Wow, that image makes me hurt inside.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts