Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in serious help of finding a website and or company that makes or sells a front bumper wind splitter with the metal rods for a 2009 R/T Challenger. Has anyone seen any? Or knows where I can find one?
Thank you so much for your help!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there is simply not enough surface to attach a splitter to an r/t lip spoiler
Luke
Is the 392 and SRT8 front lip spoilers the same thing? Or is there a big difference between them?

·
Registered
382 Posts
SRT8 has the 392, and would be 2011 to current for that newer lip style that you would need.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SRT8 has the 392, and would be 2011 to current for that newer lip style that you would need.
Doing I'm looking at a wind splitter that says it is for a 2008-2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8 would I specifically be needing to buy a SRT8 chin spoiler or a 392 chin spoiler? Thank you!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Uuuuggghhh

What other expensive exterior mods with no functionality are there that will make my beautiful stock R/T even uglier....

Each to his own; I know.

:gotrice:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
What other expensive exterior mods with no functionality are there that will make my beautiful stock R/T even uglier....

Each to his own; I know.

:gotrice:
AGREED, and how long would it even last on the street till a parking lot stop or curb takes a chunk out of it, silly waste of $1K or more. Like a car with 2 wings on the trunk.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts