Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a 2016 R/T that has leather but it is not listed by the dealer as a plus, and it looks like it has the small screen in the dash. Could you get leather in a R/T without getting some sort of package like the plus? The seats have the R/T logo stitched in the seat backs, too.

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Might be Katzkin seats a dealer installed leather option. Don't believe there are any seats that say R/T on them for that year.

If they are Katzkin, nothing to worry about they are licenced by Dodge and good quality.

·
Registered
15,055 Posts
I'm looking at a 2016 R/T that has leather but it is not listed by the dealer as a plus, and it looks like it has the small screen in the dash. Could you get leather in a R/T without getting some sort of package like the plus? The seats have the R/T logo stitched in the seat backs, too.
No, it must be a Plus to get leather. Also the 8.4 radio was standard on Plus so the 5.0 means it's not, also as said, no R/T on seats in 16 except on R/T Plus Classic and they would have alcantara seats not leather.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
550 Posts
No, it must be a Plus to get leather. Also the 8.4 radio was standard on Plus so the 5.0 means it's not, also as said, no R/T on seats in 16 except on R/T Plus Classic and they would have alcantara seats not leather.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
The eight inch radio and sound / speaker system are available under various package add ons, but I have also only seen the RT logo leather seats on the plus /classic models. As mentioned above the Katzkin leather covers are available as a dealer installed option or you can roll up your sleeves and make it your first mod. :grin2:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts