Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they good? I ordered the geomet slotted and drilled, and the optimum pads. seems like the best they offer on both.

I saw where they were a sponsor and then not, and someone had an issue. Just wnated to get the lowdown.

I have an SXT that I do drive hard at times. Buying these mostly for the looks, but of course I don't want crappy breaks.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
22,663 Posts
I got the E-Line when black friday deals were 1/2 price. Don't need them yet, but they won't go stale, lol. They are quality rotors with zinc coating, and the correct number of cooling fins. They look good. I painted the hats and the area where the pads don't ride so no rust and looks. I got the drilled and slotted, and the Carbon pads because they were so cheap on sale. If I don't like the pads I can always get Powerstops

Don't assume because any dealer isn't a vendor here anymore that it was because of some problem. They come and go (except Maryland Speed, they were crap ;))

A Guy

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the E-Line when black friday deals were 1/2 price. Don't need them yet, but they won't go stale, lol. They are quality rotors with zinc coating, and the correct number of cooling fins. They look good. I painted the hats and the area where the pads don't ride so no rust and looks. I got the drilled and slotted, and the Carbon pads because they were so cheap on sale. If I don't like the pads I can always get Powerstops
View attachment 1015133
Don't assume because any dealer isn't a vendor here anymore that it was because of some problem. They come and go (except Maryland Speed, they were crap ;))

A Guy
Thanks. I almost got those black rotors also, but I decided on the 1 step up. Still think the black will look great on a black car.

I almost bought them got right up to payment on checkout as they were 25% off, but I didn't pull the trigger. Then they called and offered 30% so I bit. Local garage quoted me $110 for installof all 4...which I think is a very fair price so I will have them do it.. I was going to wait until I had my caliper covers, but for that price, I will have them do the breaks and take it back for the covers, which they can't charge much for .

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Are they good? I ordered the geomet slotted and drilled, and the optimum pads. seems like the best they offer on both.

I saw where they were a sponsor and then not, and someone had an issue. Just wnated to get the lowdown.

I have an SXT that I do drive hard at times. Buying these mostly for the looks, but of course I don't want crappy breaks.

Thanks
I'm runnig those on my R/T and I drive hard... about 5k on mine so far so good.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I purchased the R1 when the Scat Pack had about 20k miles. I painted the hub silver to match my car (billet silver metallic)
1613856003837.png

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the feedback

they arived today. I should wait until I get my caliper covers and have it all done at the same time. but debating if I want to wait (hopefully I will be smart and wait)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts