Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Maximum Power for Challenger, Charger and Chrysler 300 Pentastar V6 3.6L Engines!

Black intake system with Black Hex filter shown. This system will outperform any intake currently available for the 3.6!

Rather than design a Challenger and Charger cold air intake system that simply achieves an increase at peak RPM, R2C intake tube technology provides substantial mid-range RPM gains in both horsepower and torque and maintains these gains through redline, resulting in increased performance.

Premium quality, outstanding underhood appearance and sounds fantastic too!
Crosslink polymer intake tube construction keeps IAT levels low and the patented 1200 CFM R2C high performance intake tube provides more internal volume and an improved distribution path. The result is an aggressive sounding package that extracts maximum performance from the 3.6L V-6.

In addition, R2C lifetime air filter technology offers owners the only true performance air filter that actually improves efficiency and engine protection over the factory unit. Unlike poor performing cotton gauze air filters, R2C air filter media is simple to maintain and never requires oiling or cleaning kits. R2C high performance air filters will last as long as you own your car.

R2C lifetime performance air filter - 99.7% efficiency for maximum engine protection and No Air Filter Oiling!

Now available with R2C's new Black Hex Series 1600 CFM filter for even more power! The Black Hex Series filters are the most powerful available today.
Get your Black Hex Pentastar system today.

For more info or to order:
R2C Performance Cold Air Intake 11-15 Challenger, Charger, 300 3.6L

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Great intake for the 3.6

·
Vendor
5,695 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got my intake yesterday and installed it today. Installation wasn't bad and the black nickel tubes are gorgeous. The black hex filter is much larger than other intakes for the 3.6. After installing I started my car and was a little disappointed because I thought it was gonna be louder. Then I took my baby on a test drive, oh my lord! It sounds so amazing and the throttle response is so much better. I ran 0-60 before and after installation, before: I hit 0-60 in 6 seconds flat, after: I hit 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. That's a huge difference! I am so happy I decided to go with this intake and not the Mopar or K&N. If you are on the fence about buying this intake, do yourself a favor and just buy it. Speedlogix did a fantastic job getting me this intake as fast as they could too!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got my intake yesterday and installed it today. Installation wasn't bad and the black nickel tubes are gorgeous. The black hex filter is much larger than other intakes for the 3.6. After installing I started my car and was a little disappointed because I thought it was gonna be louder. Then I took my baby on a test drive, oh my lord! It sounds so amazing and the throttle response is so much better. I ran 0-60 before and after installation, before: I hit 0-60 in 6 seconds flat, after: I hit 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. That's a huge difference! I am so happy I decided to go with this intake and not the Mopar or K&N. If you are on the fence about buying this intake, do yourself a favor and just buy it. Speedlogix did a fantastic job getting me this intake as fast as they could too!
Great review thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts