Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No price listed on company website.
called a local vendor yesterday who promptly failed to call me back :notallthere:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
very impressed, the design follows on the JDM design for Type R they call it the whale p... never mind. Is that a washable filter? Found out you have to blow it out. I'm impressed with the gains, with all that ready volume, there is like an 8% gain in mid range torque!!! I smell a posible group buy here, us and the LX and Charger a 20 count for $215???

·
Registered
143 Posts
very impressed, the design follows on the JDM design for Type R they call it the whale p... never mind. Is that a washable filter? Found out you have to blow it out. I'm impressed with the gains. I smell a posible group buy here, us and the LX and Charger a 20 count for $199???

I'm in! Waiting for details

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
OK, but I'm old, somebody check with the gods of the forum and see what the rules are for GP. I'm a little busy right now, I've run many a GB, don't know if I want to lead this one. Really just a shameless way to check my sig... got a picture of the oldlady... and yes she is much much much older than she looks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I think that is still legal in Alabama....:guiness:

OK, but I'm old, somebody check with the gods of the forum and see what the rules are for GP. I'm a little busy right now, I've run many a GB, don't know if I want to lead this one. Really just a shameless way to check my sig... got a picture of the oldlady... and yes she is much much much older than she looks.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I think that is still legal in Alabama....:guiness:
My older bro is Alabama, when are you going to do the supercharger install? Also it would be nice to put all data that you find. For some reason getting a blow by blow on the supercharger, dyno runs and 1/4 seems hard to come by... till wikileaks gets a hold of the data.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just Installed a R2C CAI on my 2011 R/T. I could not be anymore impressed. Performance, Sound, and throttle response is incredible! I highly recommend this intake

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
IMO, there is a guy here doing all the free / cheap mods to a 3.6 you should read his threads. Dodge already gained something like 9 HP with the Challenger intake over the Charger, so I would assume this is the bulk of the low hanging fruit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts