Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,727 Posts
He's just a guy, but he's a straight shooter from the vids I've seen...but isn't everyone on Youtube just a "guy with a camera"? :)

A Guy (no camera)

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
352 Posts
He is but he seems a straight shooter. I just assume most people on Youtube just pic a popular topic to get views to make money. I dont subscribe to Racer X but ive seen some of his videos and seems an honest dude but i can only see so many of the same things that he does lol.

Reactions: grandpa-srt4

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack, Octane red, A8
112 Posts
I am one of his subscribers so my opinion could be biased. I think he reports his direct observations objectively. He loves his Mopars no doubt, but he regularly mentions his love for all American muscle cars and has owned multiple Chevys and Fords. He does his research no matter the make. Then he freely shares his info gained from hours of time put into actual testing. I made my purchase decision for my Scat Pack based on the info he provides in his vids. I found all he claimed to be true in my case. In addition he’s a genuinely nice guy.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
He owns a Hellcat, so he isn't going to flame a Challenger. I thought his review was fair though. That was a good video from where I stand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts