Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who was I dragging with down 295 this morning? You exhaust sounded awesome at a buck 10!:bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,216 Posts
You took a BIG chance if it was I-295 in New Jersey. That highway is crawling with state police. :lookaround:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just outside of west deptford area about exit 19. what makes it worse that i was on my cell phone. at 43 i still act like im 17.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
street racing is retarded

but try finding you street racing friend on craigslist.com in the m4m section

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
give it a rest, he's allowed to street race and have fun. i'm sure he's prepared to pay the consequences.

·
Registered
404 Posts
You know what, I'm sick of hearin it. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, don't street race. I knew this would turn into a don't street race thread. Why don't you guys stay out of these threads? Seriously, we are all adults, I don't come on here and preach about heaven and hell, can't you just leave it alone?

Yea, it's stupid, but everyone here has done it! Don't even bother to say you NEVER, not even once, have.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
give it a rest, he's allowed to street race and have fun. i'm sure he's prepared to pay the consequences.
No. He is not. It's no different than drunk driving. It's not only about *him*. It's about all the other innocent bystanders that might get hurt as well.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yea, it's stupid, but everyone here has done it! Don't even bother to say you NEVER, not even once, have.
No, we haven't all done it. I have *never* street raced. No, not even once.
The argument that "just because so-and-so does it also" does not grant permission. Assuming that "everybody does it" is completely false.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW! some squeaky wheels in this form. yea street racing is dumb. so is cheating on your wife, smoking, drinking, drugs, and a myriad of other things. So sorry to those that i have offended with my 1 mile drag with no traffic. but if going 25-30 mph over the average speed of everyone else in a competent automobile AND DRIVER bothers you... keep it to yourself. I mean it's not like a was doing 173 mph in my C6 vette on I95, now that was really fun!!!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
That's a little harsh, isn't it, Jeff? LOL
i don't think so he deserves it he's the guy that goes 45 in the hammer lane and won't move over.
he's gonna show the world how to drive properly.
he the guy that yells out his front window when you drive down the street SLOW DOWN.
these guys are pathetic.
this is america, we have laws if you break them you risk paying the man.
but you got a choice in this country. I say do want ever you want and try not to hurt anybody.
more people get hurt from people that think they can drive than from people that can drive really really fast.
Oh yea i drive my car faster than your c6 vette so stay out of the way:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts