Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in 2015 SRT and my radio volume wasn’t working. When I scrolled on my dash to the media screen it stats “radio locked”. I reset but it is still locked
Any one know how to fix??

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,270 Posts
Do you know what software version is on the radio? Get your VIN and see if there is an update.

BTW there supposedly is an OTA update that is going around on the 2015-2016 models that doesn't show up on the uconnect site. I received an email saying that my radio will receive a new software version OTA but it has yet to happen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are good, this morning I went in my car and saw that it was asking to schedule an update for the software. I set it up and waiting for the update to finish. Once it was finished I check my radio but it still says “locked radio” on the dash in the audio screen and the volume won’t work. Was I supposed to do something after the update?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now my car keeps asking me to schedule the update every few minutes but it already completed the upgrade

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,270 Posts
Now my car keeps asking me to schedule the update every few minutes but it already completed the upgrade
Could be another update.

BTW it took this members 3 days after the OTA before things where back to normal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for all your help. I just went into my car and everything is working again. I guess the upgrade takes a while to complete. Fingers crosses it doesn’t revert back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts