Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 dodge challenger scat pack
no sound? No SRT screen on startup or shutdown? No Volume
no carplay? No pairing the phone? I can turn car off the radio stays on no srt screen?
volume wont go below 15 but there is no sound anyway?
HELP PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Radio will not turn off! so it will kill my battery overnight?
the touch screen is super hot! I left the car for an hour and came back same thing radio is still on?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone have an ideas? Is this common? The radio wont turn off the screen stays on?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Out of all you Challenger owners nobody has any insight?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,731 Posts
Tried a reset?

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,708 Posts
Just saw this, first thing I would have done is disconnect the battery if I couldn't find the fuse quick enough.
Hope it all reset OK and wasn't some fluke with the car itself not turning off.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been having SiriusXM guardian issues. I called customer service they said press the SOS button on my mirror it didnt work. she said take it to your dealership it needs service.the telematics is not working. I went back inside to work and leaving 1hour later the radio is frozen no sound no apple carplay. Called my dealer my guy said just come early I’ll get you in. This morning I went to start car it hesitated split second longer then it normally takes to start driving to dealer early this morning car had 13.7 volts not the 14.4 it normally has. Dropped it with service sat in the New car lobby for 45 minutes first in line no appointment. Service Writer comes up “We cant find anything wrong” they said tech checked for updates and check the battery unhook it for 10 minutes? Released the car. My Sirius guardian is not working. I deleted the app reinstalled it. Still nothing no remote lock or unlock no vehicle located old milage from weeks ago? Wrong fuel amount? I called Siriusxm guardian what is up? They sent a unlock it failed they tried multiple time. She said that the telematics is not working take it to the dealer and press the SOS button on mirror if it doesn’t connect to a live person tell them to replace the Uconnect radio or fix it? Hahahahah such a paid in my behind!! I will let the SiriusXM guardian lapse they want $25 a month? I complained about the service and asked what am I paying for? Am I going to experience this again? Seems like it will return? Any advice? I tired all the reset tricks nothing worked. Strange the car gets to the dealership and radio starts working?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts