·
Premium Member
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,565 Posts
I didn’t read that thread, it doesn’t stand out as something to grab ones attention.
Yeah, I took a chance and clicked on it. If I did not see Jim's post I probably would not have clicked on your post (I would have thought you were asking someone named Ralph to look at something). I would have used something like "Jeep is a hero". :grin2:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Did you see that the top guy from Ford who worked on the new GT 40 got fired for sexual harassment ! Heard that he grabbed some hot chicks boobies while exiting a cars and coffee meet!>:)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Did you see that the top guy from Ford who worked on the new GT 40 got fired for sexual harassment ! Heard that he grabbed some hot chicks boobies while exiting a cars and coffee meet!>:)
That's better than mowing people down like the Ford (Mustang) folks usually do while leaving cars and coffee meets... :surprise:

·
Premium Member
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Provide a link, lol.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Good for him that he did something to help save lives. I think in todays world a lot of people would have chosen to pull out their phone to video the people burning to death just so they could put it on you tube. I read about this in our local paper as I only live a few miles from where it happened. Sad that someone died and I pray the others have a good recovery. God Bless you Ralph.

·
Premium Member
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good for him that he did something to help save lives. I think in todays world a lot of people would have chosen to pull out their phone to video the people burning to death just so they could put it on you tube. I read about this in our local paper as I only live a few miles from where it happened. Sad that someone died and I pray the others have a good recovery. God Bless you Ralph.
You are spot on with this as many news clips show people taking a video of something that they could help stop or make better but they rather tape it. How they can sleep at night I’ll never know.
I’ve met Ralph multiple times at Chrysler events and he seems to be a really nice and good man.
Sad to learn someone didn’t survive but he gave them all the chance they wouldn’t have had he not been driving through there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts