Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 2 weeks ago I emailed [email protected] about a few part numbers that I was interested in. I received a reply from someone named Lisa that was going to check on pricing for a ram air hood, catch can, and tstat. I never recieved a response back I forwarded that email back to [email protected] and asked for status, still no response. Yesterday I called in and spoke to a gentlmen and he gave me pricing but has yet to email me the wholesale paperwork which he said he would do by end of business today. Has anyone had these experiences with this company I really like this hood and want to purchase, but their poor performance has me worried. If it is this difficult to communicate with them before the sale what will it be like after they have my money... Does anyone have any recommendations for Ram Air Hoods for SRT8's?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
I am sorry no one has gotten back to you on this, I am checking on this now. Lisa is out on maternity leave but is working remotely, you probably spoke with Mikey at the shop yesterday, let me see what we can do for you. Thanks
Kris

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
Yes, that was me you spoke with - I was telling you for Wholesale I needed to get your Business Paperwork - we do not give out pricing until with have your business license. All you have to do is email it to me at mikey @ speedlogix . net (no spaces). there is no paperwork to fill out. Very easy and I will have pricing for you in no time.

Thanks
Mikey

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we can skip the details because we both know what was discussed, whats your email address?

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can't recommend any Ram Air hoods, but I can recommend Speedlogix. I've dealt with them for several different things over the years and have always had excellent customer service. Even when it was my own stupidity that caused the problem. (I'm looking at you Billet pedal covers)

·
Registered
624 Posts
I bought my ram air hood from Speedlogix and they were really great to me...and when i took my hood to the paint shop they told me it was one of the best quality fiberglass hoods they had ever seen. I wouldn't worry silverghost...their product is top notch...hope you guys get your issues worked out.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Mikey is the bomb. I bought a brushed aluminum Mopar shifter from them and had issues with fitment (my car had a manufacturing defect in the linkage) and Speedlogix bent over backwards to make me happy. I would buy from them again in a heart beat.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Give em another chance. I have purchased multiple items on a few different occasions and have found the communication, quality of product and shipping speed were excellent.

That hood is bad azz! I too hope to have one in the near future.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I bought my ram air hood from Speedlogix and they were really great to me...and when i took my hood to the paint shop they told me it was one of the best quality fiberglass hoods they had ever seen. I wouldn't worry silverghost...their product is top notch...hope you guys get your issues worked out.
that was exactly the same thing the shop that painted mine said too, they were very impressed with the quality and fitment.

so am i for that matter :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have bought a few things from Speedlogix, and requested info on some parts for my R/T that I'm interested in buying, and they always given me great customer service. Great company. :thumbsup:

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Seven posts in? Speedlogix; Lisa, Mikey, Chris, all of em- they are your friends man. They love these cars like their children.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: HemiLV and SRT8U

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
If they can do a hood that's similar in design to the AAR Cuda hood on the 2015 I'm going to be in big trouble. Make it functional too! Would be a straight shot into the throttle body!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts