Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. First post here. I did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for, so I'll ask the question. If this is a repeat, kindly redirect me to the original thread por favor.

I just picked up a 2011 R/T a few weeks ago. Got several big plans for it. Already have the paint matched carbon fiber hood and deck lid, and since I decided to keep them the same color as the rest of the car, it's looking a little plain for what's under the hood. I was thinking rally strips (cliche or not, I love them), but I can't find any pre-cut kits that don't have the notch for the ram emblem cut out. The 2011 removed the emblem from the nose of the car, so such a stripe wouldn't work with my ride.

Anyone know anyone who is making these for the 2011 specific yet? Normally I would go to a custom shop and have it done, but I'm actually living in Germany (US Army) and would prefer just buying American and having it shipped to me. This is driving me crazy. Can anyone help? Is the kit from Dodge that's on the SRT8 available for order?

·
Registered
681 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.