Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up! New to the Challenger world. Long time Mopar or No Car gear head it's just always been with Rams. Actually trading in a beautiful 2011 as soon as I get home from offshore, already closed the deal, just gotta go make the swap.

Here's my baby that I'm trading, hope I don't regret it. Sure do love this truck but I've wanted a challenger since the first one I ever seen. Its a loaded 2011 Sport with every possible option except the ramboxes plus tons of mods.
1390879126245.jpg

Here's the brand new SRT8 M6 I closed the deal on today. My very first car ever and I'm about to be 33. It's a 2013 Loaded with Red seats. Harmon Kardon and anything else you could get on one. Let the mods begin!
1390879350346.jpg

Any tips/pointers are greatly appreciated. Exhaust will be #1 along with my DS Trinity from my Ram.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Congrats!! welcome to CT from Michigan

·
Registered
627 Posts
Bro I was a truck fan all my life I still am I had a 454 ss a ram srt 10 I have drove tons of ligtnings and othere sport trucks and nothing compares to a challenger you made agood choice congrats bro

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Congrats

And welcome. Analogy: "You just transferred from a C-130 ...to an F-15.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome! Your story is eerily similar to mine. Also a Ram owner (I kept mine, a 2005). Only owned trucks since I was 16, Never a car. Bought my SRT8 M6 at 33. Your gonna love it.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,010 Posts
Welcome from PA.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It says you can only pre-order the Barton. Already ordered the mopar, I just ordered this one for appearance. I'll order a full assembly eventually.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome from CNC Congrats on the new purchase and God bless your new ride.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts