Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I want to suprise my contacts on social media but I have to tell someone or else I'm gonna die.

My factory order is taking FOREVER. I was originally putting it out of my mind and budgeting for Feb. Then this past week end the dealership tells me I will be delivered on Wed.

I checked yesterday and now they tell me it's still on the assembly floor but I'm paint which is one of the last phases.

Ugggh, I shouldn't have got my hopes up, now I can't stop thinking about it. Haha.

I gotta go back to thinking it won't be here until Feb.

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Generally it's a 6 week delivery time, but some get it sooner.

With mine, I got a call 3 weeks in that it was on a train 3 hours West of me. That's where it sat for 2 more weeks until a truck picked it up heading this direction.

AHH, so close, but yet so long to wait. :frown:

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
Okay I want to suprise my contacts on social media but I have to tell someone or else I'm gonna die.

My factory order is taking FOREVER. I was originally putting it out of my mind and budgeting for Feb. Then this past week end the dealership tells me I will be delivered on Wed.

I checked yesterday and now they tell me it's still on the assembly floor but I'm paint which is one of the last phases.

Ugggh, I shouldn't have got my hopes up, now I can't stop thinking about it. Haha.

I gotta go back to thinking it won't be here until Feb.
check with Dodge.com customer support (bottom of site page has links for either live chat or call) - they can look up and give you the status, ETA for delivery to dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts